Frequently Asked Questions
You are not alone. We are committed to making this event one where everyone feels comfortable. We want to make this a safe place to be who you are today, and not just be stuck in a bubble from 10 years ago. We’ve all (hopefully all) grown up a bit – had successes, failures, struggles, big decisions with consequences, confusion, pain, lots of lessons and hopefully some joy, and we are the same souls but different people today than we were back then. We are not what we do or where we’ve been. And with some good fortune, we are each just getting started on our paths, with many years of happiness and success still ahead. We really hope you’ll honor the CHHS class of 2009 with the chance to get to know the person you have become.
The CHHS Class of 2009 reunion is on Saturday, July 20, 2019 at 6:00 pm and ends at 11:00 pm.
The CHHS Class of 2009 reunion will be held at the Chaffey Community Center, located at 5890 College Park Avenue, Chino, CA 91710. The Chaffey Community Center is located right across the street from the Chaffey College Chino campus.
If you purchase from now to December 31, 2018, tickets are $75 per person. If you purchase in 2019, the price goes up to $80 per person. Advance registration is strongly encouraged.
- Free parking (Uber/Lyft is highly recommended. The venue does allow overnight parking in the case that you need to leave your car and get an Uber/Lyft home)
- Entrance to our cocktail reception from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Buffet-style catered dinner — Please notify us as soon as possible if you have dietary restrictions so we can attempt to accommodate your needs
- Open bar and/or non-alcoholic beverages
- Our event space: The Community Center features banquet rooms and a covered private outdoor courtyard. Designed with gold flourishes, high ceilings, dark wood, window walls, and a magnificent lobby, the contemporary hall has a truly elegant atmosphere for our reunion.
- DJ/Dance Floor
- Photo Booth
- Interactive activities/games throughout the evening
- Did we mention OPEN BAR? 🍻
Buy your ticket(s) online through our website registration page.
Yes, registration is now open. Advance registration ($75 per person) is strongly encouraged, but we understand that this is not always possible. Please note that there is a higher registration price for the events after December 31, 2018 ($80 per person), so register early for the best pricing! Early-bird pricing ends Tuesday, December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. P.T., and pre-registration will close Sunday, June 30th, 2019.
The reunion is open to adults only, 21 years of age or older. Feel free to bring your spouse, significant other(s), and any other adult friend/family member. Please note that the cost is per person. You may bring up to (2) guests.
- Confirmation email: You will be required to show your confirmation email (printed or on your mobile device) in order to enter the event.
- Government-Issued ID: You may need your ID to check in to the event. You’ll definitely need your ID if you plan on drinking alcohol! 😊
Upload pictures of you and/or your friends at different events in high school! If you have #tbt pictures from high school on your social media, tag us and we’ll save the pictures!
Yes, it is highly suggested that you (and your guest(s)) dress in “Festive Attire.” This dress code is relatively new, and basically gives you the go-ahead to have fun and play with your look, while still being “dressy.” Opt for cocktail-party attire.
For example: a cocktail dress, skirt and top combo, dressier romper/jumpsuit, playful accessories; or suit and tie, slacks with button-up, you get the idea.
C’mon, you haven’t seen most of these people in 10 years– dress up a little!
Tickets are non-refundable. If you or any guests are unable to attend, you can transfer your ticket information to someone else. Please contact us if you wish to transfer your ticket.